- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open Until Filled USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed Jan. 5, 2022
- Department/School Website felc.gdufs.edu.cn
Introduction of the Faculty of English Language and Culture
Established in 1965, the Faculty of English Language and Culture (hereinafter referred to as “FELC”) is one of the faculty with the longest history and the deepest academic background in Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. After more than half a century of construction, the School of English has made remarkable achievements in discipline construction, talent training, scientific research, international cooperation and exchanges, etc., and enjoys a high reputation in China.
Recruitment positions and specific conditions
Teacher for English Literature/ Linguistics/ Culture Studies
1. Offer basic language courses and literary courses;
2. 16 periods per week class hours for undergraduates;
3. Establish a thorough understanding of English literature and linguistic knowledge, and
analyze students’ data and give suggestions regarding students’ language quality
5. Other work assigned by the faculty
1. MA or PhD in English literature/cultural studies/interpretation from internationally recognized university, native English speaker
2. Clean criminal record check
3. Good health status
4. Professional, positive, and culturally aware
5. Team-player and able to learn from working
The remuneration can be negotiated according to the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The university provides free on-campus housing with basic furniture and electrical appliances; it also provides social security, medical insurance and accident insurance for foreign teachers. Children of foreign teachers have the opportunity to study in schools affiliated to GDUFS.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your documents via CUJ online application or email the contact person. Visit 2022 Recruitment Announcement for International Talents for more information about the recruitment.