- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open Until Filled USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed December 1, 2021
- Department/School Website ryxy.gdufs.edu.cn
Introduction of the School /Faculty of Asian and African Studies (under preparation):
Established in 2018, the School of Asian and African Studies (under preparation) which is now administered by the School of Japanese Language and Culture includes majors like: Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Persian, Turkish, Bengali, Hebrew. Target countries of these majors are all along the “the one belt, one road” line and many large and medium-sized state-owned enterprises and private enterprises from these countries have come to recruit talents and go to South Asia, the Middle East and Africa to explore markets and carry out cooperation.
Recruitment positions and specific conditions
Teacher for oral Persian and Persian reading, listening and speaking
1. Offer courses in oral Persian and Persian reading, listening and speaking
2. 10-12 periods per week class hours
3. Establish a thorough understanding of the language service industry, and analyze students’ data and give suggestions regarding students’ language quality
4. Finish other work assigned by the faculty on quality and quantity
1. Native Persian speaker from Iran
2. Master’s degree or above in the field of humanities (especially Persian languages and literature related) from internationally recognized university and being able to engage in relevant researches preferred
3. More than 2 years of teaching experience in university
4. Professor, associate professor or lecturer
5. Spirit of working hard and able to adapt to life in Guangdong
6. Clean criminal record check
7. Good health status
8. Professional, positive, and culturally aware
9. Team-player and able to learn from working
The remuneration can be negotiated according to the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The university provides free on-campus housing with basic furniture and electrical appliances; it also provides social security, medical insurance and accident insurance for foreign teachers. Children of foreign teachers have the opportunity to study in schools affiliated to GDUFS.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your documents via CUJ online application or email the contact person. Visit 2022 Recruitment Announcement for International Talents for more information about the recruitment.