- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before July 31, 2022 USD Month
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting teachers in preparing teaching materials;
2. Offering consultation to students;
3. Coordinating student academic activities;
4. Offering assistance in exam-related matters;
5. Grading assignments (when required);
6. Giving tutorials (when required);
7. Offering help to new staff to settle in;
8. Undertaking other administrative duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A master’s degree in English Studies or related fields (such as legal English/corporate communication/linguistics/literature) from a reputable university (overseas university degree preferred);
2. Good communication skills;
3. Fluent English, both in writing and speaking;
4. The ability to work independently;
5. Strong team work spirit;
6. Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email);
7. The zeal to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org