- Address 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before July 31, 2022
- Department/School Website cuhk.edu.cn/en
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage teaching laboratories, make lab rules and guidelines, and observe safety regulations;
2. Keep laboratory equipment in good and operational conditions, provide instrument training for users, and in charge of instrument maintenance;
3. Support faculties in laboratory sessions, including preparing teaching materials and protocols for the laboratory sessions, carrying out pilot experiments prior to classes and then demonstrating techniques for experiments during the class., and helping students during the lab courses;
4. Routine office administrative work to support the teaching, such as teaching meeting arrangement and preparation;
5. Finish other work assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biomedical Engineering or related discipline;
2. Solid knowledge of lab safety; at least 3 years’ post-qualification experience in lab environment, preferably with tertiary institutions;
3. Have relevant experimental experience, such as chemical engineering/electrical engineering/analytical chemistry/biomedical engineering/biological science, etc., familiar with the operation of common instruments;
4. Good communication skills in English and Chinese;
5. Good social skills with a hard-working spirit and a strong sense of responsibility;
6. Have ability and initiative to work independently.
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com