- Address Huizhou University, Huizhou, Guangdong Province
- Qualification Masters
- Salary Offer CNY 10.5k-12k/month USD CNY 10.5k-12k/month Month
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
- Last Refreshed Mar 5, 2022
About Huizhou University
Huizhou University is a large, nationally accredited public undergraduate university in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province, China. The institution is recognized for its international education in Business Management, Fashion, Engineering, and Science disciplines.
Located in the Pearl River Delta region, it offers beautiful scenery, great year round semi-tropical climate, a bustling city lifestyle, and close to beaches, mountains, all within a short distance to major cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau. Huizhou University has recently expanded and has multiple teaching positions available.
Our University is looking for educators/teachers with at least two years of experience, and a diverse background in education. The ideal candidate has a degree related to fashion, textiles, material design, technical and digital design, apparel design and merchandising, or other closely related degrees. Our courses involve EAP, SIOP, CBI, and other modern teaching methodologies. We offer a competitive compensation package, with access to high-tech classrooms, new facilities, and an established curriculum for compulsory courses.
- Position: University (Teacher/Instructor/Lecturer)
- Subject-Content Areas: Textiles, Apparel design, merchandising, apparel construction and pattern making, trend forecasting, merchandising, supply chain management, e-retailing, fashion show production etc.
- One-year contract:(Renewable)
- Teaching Load: 12 -14 teaching periods per week and this includes 2 periods for English Salon
- Office Hours: None
- Class size: 25-50 (adult students)
- Business hours: Normal schedule M-F
- Start Date: September 2022
- 1. Contribute to the curriculum and development of courses offered across our undergraduate programs, and deliver approved courses that enhance the students learning experience.
- 2. Engage in light course design, classroom management, student assessments, curriculum review, and new course validation processes.
- 3. Participate and support the accreditation process of the school, provide teaching, learning, and administrative support to the school as a member of the International Faculty.
- 4. Undertake other duties within the reasonable scope of this job role, as requested by the administrative leadership team.
- 1. Competitive salary: 10,500-12,000RMB=(Base + Allowances) according to education and experience
- 2. Accommodation: fully furnished apartment provided with free internet, or receive a housing allowance
- 3. Paid sick leave – 11 national holidays
- 4. Paid leave during winter/summer breaks while under contract
- 5. Holiday aggregate bonus: 8,000RMB
- 6. Annual contract bonus: 20,000RMB
- 7. Annual travel allowance: 8,000RMB
- 8. Doctorate holders are eligible for a 12,000RMB government subsidy
- 9. Medical Insurance: Basic Medical Provided
- 10. Visa Support: Z-Visa, Residence and Work Permit
- English native speaker
- Master’s degree or above in relevant discipline
- English speaking certification, e.g. (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.)
- Culturally aware, with the ability to appreciate and understand differences/similarities within, among, and between groups.
- No applicants above 58 years of age due to visa/work permit restrictions
- Two or more years of relevant teaching and professional experience
- Good health and enjoy teaching tertiary students
- Other requirements: open and respectful to Chinese culture
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATE:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae / Resume)
- Cover letter (optional)
- Copy of highest degree
- Copy of TEFL /TESOL certificate (optional in some situations)
- Criminal Background Check or local CBC
- Copy of passport information page
- Recent digital photo
- Reference letter(s)
To apply, please submit your CV, Cover Letter, First page of your passport and 2 reference letters of former employers in a single PDF through CUJ online application (recommended) or by email to email@example.com. Note that only applicants who meet our criteria will be contacted for interviews.