- Address China, Heilongjiang, Harbin, Xiangfang District, Mucai Street
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Salary Offer CNY 5k-8k/month USD CNY 5k-8k/month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Employer: Northeast Agricultural University
Founded in 1948, NEAU is a public university established by Heilongjiang Provincial Government and the Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China. It is one of the key universities under the scope of China’s National 211 Project and Mid-west basic competence of higher education Project, and also one of A-level universities in undergraduate education granted by Ministry of Education. It is now a comprehensive university with 16 schools in areas of agriculture, engineering, science, economy and management and art. At present, there are 31107 students, including undergraduates and graduate students. 1487 full-time teachers, including 349 professors.
We have good environment, excellent students and friendly colleagues, welcome to join us! New teachers are expected to start work from Sept. 2023.
We are seeking a Russian language teacher for September 2023. As a 211 Project University, our university has a good atmosphere for foreign teachers, and a good humanistic environment, that we care about our foreign teachers.
Our university has a good international history, with many international students studying here. Our university has had a Sino-foreign cooperative education program since 1990. Our university is willing to help foreign teachers solve their problems in daily life, and provide as much support as we can within our capabilities.
- Above BA degree;
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred
- 20 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period)
- Chinese government culture, laws and regulations should be observed
- Native Russian applicant
- Major in Russian/Linguistics/Education is preferred
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid around RMB 5,000-8,000/month (Additional RMB 100/45 minutes if you work over 20 classes a week); teacher with PhD degree or professorship title can enjoy a higher salary
- An apartment is provided. It is a private single room apartment with washroom. Kitchen is not in the room, it is in the shared space.
- Reimbursement of international flight tickets after a year’s work
- Free Health Insurance
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China
About The City – Harbin
Harbin, the renowned ‘Ice City’, is located in the south of Heilongjiang Province, the most northeastern part of China with a shape of a swan when viewed on a map. Not only for the city’s special position, but also as the center of Heilongjiang’s political, economic, educational and cultural life, Harbin is described as the pearl beneath the swan’s neck, and plays a vital role in communications between South and North Asia as well the regions of Europe and the Pacific Ocean.