- Address Wuhan City College, Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Location: Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- Teaching oral Korean to students aged 18-21 (freshmen and Sophomore)
- Making lesson preparation and delivering lessons according to university course
- Evaluating students process and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating school activities
- Contract Term: September 2023-June 2024
- Work days: Monday-Friday, 2days off on weekend, no office hour
- Work hours: 14-16 teaching hours per week (45 minutes/ teaching hour)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 8000-8200RMB (Before Tax) (negotiable, depends on the work hours and qualifications)
- Accommodation: free of charge, well-decorated and full-furnished apartment; utilities bill on the employer.
- Vacation: full paid one month winter vacation.
- Tour in China: winter vacation allowance of RMB1,100.
- Airfare Allowance: maximum RMB8,000 reimbursement of round-trip airfare upon the contract fulfillment.
- Insurance: health & accident insurance.
- Work Visa: offer work Z visa.
- native Korean speaker
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Over 2 year of Korean teaching experience
- having Korean teaching certificate is preferred