- Address Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 130k-300k/year USD CNY 130k-300k/year Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Arizona College of Technology at Hebei University of Technology seeks academic English teachers to teach courses in academic listening, speaking and writing for undergraduate students to begin in September 2023 and February 2024. We seek instructors with a background in teaching college-level writing, listening and speaking to English as an additional language (EAL) users. The ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience in teaching academic English at colleges and they will have an interest in living and teaching in an intercultural environment in China.
Compensation package includes: annual salary of 130,000 to 300,000 RMB; individual or family on-campus furnished apartment housing; insurance; paid vacation and more additional benefits!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaching in the area of academic English including listening, speaking and writing.
- Choosing appropriate materials, resources and approaches according to the course type and learners.
- Developing learning environments that are flexible, interactive and student-oriented, and utilizing appropriate technologies.
- Assist in student and program assessment.
- Assist in extracurricular program activities.
- Participate in faculty meetings and occasional professional development opportunities.
- Additional involvement in on-going curriculum development and other professional development projects are encouraged.
Rate of Pay: annual salary of 130,000 to 300,000 RMB
- Native speakers of English.
- Bachelor degree or above in TESOL or related field.
- At least one year of experience teaching academic English at the university level.
- A language teaching qualification e.g. Cambridge CELTA or or equivalent.
- Teaching experience in international/multi-cultural environment(s) would be preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work enthusiastically and collaboratively.
- Number of Teaching hours per week: 20
- Number of English Corner hours per week: 4
- Work Calendar: Fiscal
- Type of criminal background check required: Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
- Target Hire Date: Feb 1st, 2024
Documents Needed to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter, and One Additional Document
Special Instructions to Applicant
To apply, please submit the following application materials:
- Cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications, experience, and interests.
- Current CV.
- Names and contact information for three references (in the additional document slot).
CLOSING DATE：Open Until Filled