- Address Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 130k-270k/year USD CNY 130k-270k/year Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Employer: Hebei University of Technology (website)
Position: English Language Lecturer
Discipline: Academic English teaching
Salary range: 130,000 to 270,000 RMB p.a. (about USD 20,318 to 40,121/year)
Employment type: 3-year contract, renewable
Hours of duty: Full-time
Location: Beichen Campus, Tianjin, China
Arizona College of Technology at Hebei University of Technology was co-founded by Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) and the University of Arizona in 2020 under the approval of China’s Ministry of Education. This is a win-win collaboration between a prestigious, century-old institution and a top 100 university.
Based on the strengthens of both universities, the joint college offers three undergraduate programs, including Applied Physics, Material Sciences & Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. With innovative Sino-American educational concepts, the Joint College has assembled an impressive international faculty to develop students’ scientific and engineering expertise, global perspectives, and necessary cross-cultural awareness.
- Teaching in the area of academic English including listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Developing learning environments that are flexible, interactive and student-oriented, and utilizing appropriate technologies;
- Choosing appropriate materials, resources and approaches according to the course type and learners.
- Contributing to the overall course development, incorporating new trends in innovative teaching strategies and approaches.
- Native speakers of English
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Teaching Experience in academic English or a relevant field;
- A language teaching qualification e.g. Cambridge CELTA or or equivalent
- Teaching experience in international/multi-cultural environment(s) would be preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work enthusiastically and collaboratively
Please prepare the following documents in a zip file
- A cover letter indicating the rank which you are interested;
- Your detailed curriculum vita;
- A statement of teaching interests;