- Address PHBS, Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
Tenure-track Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Financial Technology and Financial Engineering.
Peking University HSBC Business School invites applications from well-qualified candidates for tenure-track positions at all levels (Tenure-track Assistant/Associate/Full Professor) in the area of Financial Technology and Financial Engineering. Salary is highly competitive and is in accordance with applicants’ qualifications and experiences. In addition, the Shenzhen government provides monetary subsidies for which incoming professors may qualify.
- Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree or expect to receive one before July 2024.
- Junior candidates must demonstrate high potential in research, teaching, and service.
- Senior candidates must have an excellent track record of accomplishments in research, teaching, and service.
- Establishing an outstanding record of independent and internationally recognized research
- Contributing to the high quality of teaching
- Providing responsible service to the school and the university
Located in the thriving entrepreneurial metropolis of Shenzhen, also known as the “Silicon Valley of China,” Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) is a leading business school in China. English is the working language for teaching and administration, and as such, PHBS is one of the most international schools in Asia. Nearly all faculty received doctorates abroad from prestigious research universities, and around 25% of faculty are international.
PHBS also has a UK campus located in Oxfordshire, about 45 miles west of London. The PHBS UK Campus is the first ever satellite campus in Europe established by a Chinese university. The faculty positions are in Shenzhen, but faculty members have the opportunity to have short-term visit to the UK campus for teaching or research.
Peking University is one of the top universities in mainland China, ranked 12th in the QS World University Ranking in 2023.
To apply, please fill in the online application form through HERE and provide a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, a sample research paper, three reference letters (sent separately by letter writers), and evidence of effective teaching. Applications for Tenure-track Assistant Professor must be received by November 15, 2023 to be guaranteed full consideration, but will be accepted until all positions are filled.
We will be on-site in the 2023 Annual “China International Conference in Economics” and “China Job Market in Economics” in Shanghai on December 16-17, 2023. If you are interested in PHBS and will attend the conference, please apply via another link: http://apply.interfolio.com/132923. We are looking forward to meeting you there!
Recruiting Committee, Peking University HSBC Business School, University Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518055, China.
For more information, please visit http://english.phbs.pku.edu.cn/