- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
- Department/School Website tyxy.swufe.edu.cn
Ph.D., Associate Professors and Assistant Professors are needed in School of Sports Science and Physical Education, SWUFE.
School of Sports Science and Physical Education invites applications for a full-time faculty position. The position is open to Ph.D. graduates and assistant professors under 35 years old who have obtained their degree from world-renowned universities outside China, as well as associate professors under 40 years old who are tenured faculty members at world-renowned universities outside China.
• Teach one undergraduate level courses and one graduate level course in sport economics, sport management and other courses in the candidate’s area of expertise every year, in English or bilingually.
• Establish a high-quality, focused line of research involving undergraduate and graduate students. During the first contract period, A and B level scientific research achievements abroad is individually needed.
• Introduce the foreign original teaching materials from abroad.
• Advise graduate students and supervise master’s students’ thesis and dissertation research.
• Participate in the development of the sport economics, sport management program
• give one or two lectures in the university every year
• Native Chinese Speaker (including HONGKONG, Taiwan) or Chinese and English bilingual applicant, qualified for teaching in Chinese and English
• An earned doctorate (Ph.D. or equivalent) in sport economics, sport management or a related field of research
• Evidence of successful research, teaching, and potential for securing external funding
• Two years of research and teaching experience in sport economics/sport management
• Expertise in sport analysis and strong statistical skills
• A letter of application specifically responsive to the position’s responsibilities and required qualifications as described above
• Curriculum vitae
• Research and teaching statements
• Reprints of three recent research articles in print or in review
• Names and contact information of two references