- Address Tsinghua University, Beijing, Beijing, China
- Qualification Masters
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
LCTU, the Language Center of Tsinghua University, offers abundant language courses to undergraduate and graduate students throughout the campus. English, Chinese, and more than ten other languages are covered.
LCTU is now seeking native English instructors skilled in academic reading, writing, and spoken communication. The primary duties include 14-credit-hour teaching and 2-hour public service per week. One academic year of the University consists of two 16-week terms.
Commensurate with experience and performance, the salary generally ranges between RMB 272,000 and 302,000 per annum.
- 1) Native English speaker;
- 2) In good health, and without any criminal records;
- 3) At least a master’s degree in arts or sciences;
- 4) At least two-years of experience teaching English in a university or equivalent using current teaching methodologies;
- 5) Skilled in academic English reading, writing, and spoken communication;
- 6) Friendly to China, obeying Chinese laws and regulations, and dedicated to teaching with a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit.
- 1) A photocopy of passport, and a photocopy of the Chinese Visa and Residence Permit (if applicable);
- 2) A letter of application, with a statement describing teaching philosophy;
- 3) A CV in English and/or Chinese (if applicable);
- 4) A photocopy of the certificates of bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and/or doctoral degree (if applicable);
- 5) A photocopy of related publications (if applicable);
- 6) Any other certificates showing the capabilities or experiences related to research, teaching, and/or language proficiency.