- Address Xuefu Road, Yuelu District, Changsha, Hunan, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc.
- 1. Responsible for teaching English major students;
- 2. The weekly class hours are between 12-18 class hours, and two days off on weekends;
- 1. Native English speakers;
- 2. Age 25 – 55 years old;
- 3. Hold a bachelor’s degree or more than 2 years of teaching work experience;
Salary and benefits
- 1. Salary is decided by your qualification and experience
- 2. We provide free apartment accommodation with complete equipments
- 3. 10,000 yuan per year for air ticket and travel subsidy. If the foreign teacher renews the contract, 2,500 RMB per month will be paid in July and August for summer vacation.
About The City – Changsha
Changsha City is the capital of Hunan Province. It is the political, economic, cultural, transportation, science, finance and information center of Hunan Province. Changsha is also one of China’s great inland metropolises. The city is less touristy, and more authentic Chinese like Chengdu and Kunming, and prices are lower than in the better known tourist cities which makes the city a comfortable place for living and experiencing Chinese culture and cuisine.