- Address Zhejiang University Huajiachi Campus, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China’s top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest; its roots can be traced back to 1897 and the founding of the Qiushi Academy.
Located in Hangzhou – one of China’s most picturesque cities – the University is organized across seven faculties and 37 schools. It is home to 4,191 full-time faculty members, including 52 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. ZJU has 60,739 full-time students, over 56% of whom are postgraduate students.
Employer: School of International Studies Center for Continuing Education, Zhejiang University
Location: No. 268, Kaixuan Rd., Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P. R. China
Position: Native English Teacher
Contract duration: August 2022 – July 2023
Accommodation:No accommodation is provided (Monthly housing allowances will be included in monthly salary.).
- Workload: 20 teaching hours per week
- Work time: Five days per week (All day Saturdays or Sundays from March to December)
- Salary: Based on experience and qualification
- Work responsibility: English teaching, including but not limited to oral English for TOEFL and IELTS; out-of-class cultural activities.
Applicants need to be:
- Native English speakers with a TESOL/TEFL certificate;
- Having a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a master’s degree or higher;
- Preferably with IELTS or TOEFL teaching experience.
You need to apply before 20th July.,2022.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and the scanned files of your passport, diplomas and teaching certificates