- Address Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Qualification Masters
- Salary Offer CNY 18k-25k/month USD CNY 18k-25k/month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Department/School Website law.ouc.edu.cn
In accordance with the principle of open recruitment, comprehensive assessment and merit-based recruitment, the Law School of Ocean University of China (OUC) plans to recruit 2 foreign English teachers for the OUC-UA Cooperative Law Program. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows.
Ocean University of China is a top-ranked comprehensive university in China that has long been supported by the Chinese government through its “Project 985” “Project 211” and “Project Double First-Class”.
Through its partnership with the University of Arizona (UA) James E. Rogers College of Law, OUC Law School runs the first and only Sino-U.S. dual degree undergraduate program that offers students the opportunity to study Chinese and American legal systems during four years and graduate with both an LL.B. from OUC and a B.A. in law from UA. Since its inception, the program has been known for its exceptional academic rigor and become increasingly popular among students, parents, and China’s legal circle. The first class of students graduated in July 2019, with about 70% admitted to prestigious graduate law programs in China, U.S., U.K. and Australia. Besides the dual-degree program with University of Arizona, OUC Law School has also established collaborative arrangements with many top law schools around the globe to facilitate faculty and student exchanges.
1. Responsible for the daily English teaching tasks of the program, including course teaching for the students (at least 12 class hours per week), after-class tutoring and related extracurricular activities.
2. Undertake other tasks assigned by the Law School, including but not limited to designing syllabus, improving the contents of courses, hosting foreign language corners, serving as judges in foreign language competitions such as debates and speech contests, participating in teaching seminars organized by relevant departments, etc., to promote teaching quality.
3. Subject to the school’s administration as a full-time staff.
1. MA in TESOL or related field.
2. At least two years of experience teaching at the university level, including at least one year teaching writing of English as an additional language (EAL).
3. Preferred Qualifications: At least two years teaching first-year or foundations writing at a US university, preferably to EAL writers; Experience in teaching writing with genre-based and/or content-based approaches.
1. Individual registration: Please pack your resume (including your study and work experience, professional skills, social part-time jobs, personal family status, etc.) and relevant supporting materials that can reflect your education background and work ability.
Please fill application information in the resume truthfully. If it is inconsistent with the actual situation, once verified, its application qualification will be cancelled. Paper resume materials will not be accepted during the registration period. After being shortlisted in the primary election, candidates shall provide hard copies according to the requirements of the notice.
2. Law school of OUC and UA shall organize a comprehensive investigation to determine the candidates to be employed. The investigation method and time will be notified separately.
3. Further investigation and approval from OUC.
Salaries and Benefits
1. Provide a monthly salary of (pre-tax) RMB 18,000-25,000 depending on the applicants’ qualifications and abilities.
2. Other subsidies for medical insurance, heating expenses, rental cost and so on.
- Tel: 0532-66787313
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: No. 238 Songling Road, Laoshan District, Qingdao
- Start Date: August 2022