- Address Beijing Wuzi University, Tongzhou, Beijing, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Recruitment of foreign teachers
- The foreign teacher is required to follow Chinese law and regulations, and not to interfere in Chinese internal affairs.
- The foreign teacher will follow the Employer’s working regulations and the relevant Foreign Expert regulations of the Chinese government, accept the work assignments by the Employer, and allow evaluation by the Employer.
- The foreign teacher is required to respect the moral standards and customs of the Chinese people. He/she should maintain appropriate teacher professionalism and decent standard of behavior.
- The foreign teacher agrees that during the entire employment period he/she may not leave the employment of the Beijing Wuzi University for employment at any other educational institutions or private companies in China for his/her benefits and safety.
- The foreign teacher will submit the syllabus and teaching plans according to the teaching materials and the specifications provided by the Employer, conscientiously accomplish the teaching plan, assure high quality teaching and attend the teaching activities organized by the Employer.
- To help students improve their English ability.
- Native English speaker, American, British, Canadian, etc. And must be healthy.
- Bachelor\’s degree or above.
- More than two years relevant experience in language teaching
- The candidate should love teaching, be responsible for and be patient with students, be willing to cooperate with colleagues with good teamwork spirit.
- Long –term cooperation intentions, highly motivated and goal orientation
- TESOL or equivalent certificate
We offer our teachers many benefits to maintain an enjoyable work environment:
- – Competitive salary
- -Rich and colorful campus activities and welfare
- -We can assist you to get visa if necessary.
Further details will be discussed during the interview.