IELTS Teaching Positions at Central South University

Central South University

Job Overview

More Information




Job Type:  IELTS Teaching and training

Duration of the contract: Two years

University: Central South University

Location: Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China

Salary: 6,000-10,000 RMB per month (60% will be paid monthly, the rest of 40% will be paid in the end of each semester based on the performance)

Starting time: the beginning of September


  • Return Air Ticket,
  • Domestic travel allowance
  • One bed room flat free accommodation, full facilities, including kitchen, self-catering tools, microwave, air-conditioner.


  • 16-20 hours per week;
  • Teach English: Listening and speaking, writing, reading;
  • Develop the courses for students, and improve their English from 5.0 to 6.5 within one and half year.


  • Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • English native speaker;
  • Good health, Age:22-58
  • Easy going and outgoing, full of passion and patience in teaching
  • Previous experience or TESOL qualification holder are preferred
  • The contract is 2 years.

If you are interested, please contact us and send your profile/CV, highest degree certificate (scanned photocopy), teaching English qualifications certificate with your recent photo via CUJ online application.

TEL: 86-731-88836075;

FAX: 86-731-88710136;

Job Location

Apply for this job
Share this job
Company Information