- Address 1954 Huashan Rd., Shanghai, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website wqc.sjtu.edu.cn
Skills and Qualifications:
Applicants should have, or be about to obtain, a PhD in a relevant area of theoretical physics, and to have an established track record of original research and experience of working in collaboration. Have good skills to communicate in written and spoken English.
Duties will include developing and conducting individual and collaborative research projects and proposals. They will be expected to plan their own research, within the assigned project. They may be asked to assist in the supervision of student projects and development of skills, and deliver seminars relating to the research area.
No less than 242k RMBs per year
Interested candidates are requested to send the following materials to Mehdi Abdi (email@example.com):
1) Full CV including list of publications.
2) A research statement with description of your recent research and your future plan (not to exceed three pages).
3) The contact details of three academic referees. (Please let your referees be aware that they will be contacted by the WQC to request they provide a reference for you).
The positions are expected to be available from 1st April 2023, but the start date is flexible and can be delayed until October 2023. The positions are for 2 years and extendible according to the performance and qualifications.
Contact Person: Mehdi Abdi