- Address Tianjin, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
POSITION RANK: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Applied Physics
SALARY RANGE: 300,000 to 900,000 RMB/year
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 3-year contract, renewable
HOURS OF DUTY: Full-time
LOCATION: Tianjin, China
ABOUT HEBEI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Located in Tianjin, a municipality and a coastal metropolis in Northern China, Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) is a national key university with a long history. Beiyang Technology School, the predecessor of HEBUT, was established in 1903 and was the earliest university in China to cultivate industrial talents.
After 120 years of development, Hebei University of Technology has evolved into a comprehensive university with emphasis on engineering and harmonious development in humanities and social sciences. The university has also obtained a wealth of research results in other disciplines and won numerous prestigious awards.
With a further-open attitude, Hebei University of Technology has been committed to international cooperation and devotes to the development, quality improvement and brand building of educational exchanges.
For further information, please visit https://eweb.hebut.edu.cn
ABOUT HEBUT-UA joint college:
Arizona College of Technology at Hebei University of Technology was co-founded by HEBUT and the University of Arizona (UA) in 2020 with the approval of China’s Ministry of Education. Based on the strengthens of both universities, the joint college offers three undergraduate programs including Applied Physics, Material Sciences & Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. With innovative Sino-American educational concepts, the Joint College has assembled an impressive international faculty to develop students’ scientific and engineering expertise, global perspectives, and necessary cross-cultural awareness.
For further information, please visit: https://hatech.hebut.edu.cn/
- Teaching in the area of Applied Physics at undergraduate level;
- Developing learning environments that are flexible, interactive, student-oriented, and utilize appropriate technologies;
- Contributing to the overall course development incorporating new trends in innovative teaching strategies and approaches.
- PhD in a relevant field;
- Teaching experiences in Applied Physics or a relevant field;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work enthusiastically and collaboratively;
- Teaching experiences in international/multi-cultural environment(s) would be preferable.
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled.
Please prepare the following documents
- Cover letter indicating the rank which you are interested in;
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Statement of teaching interests;
- The names and contact details of three referees or three reference letters.
*We will be in touch with qualified candidates within 48 hours upon receiving the application.