- Address 15 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Jun 25, 2021
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed June 11, 2021
- Department/School Website enccsl.blcu.edu.cn
Introduction to the Center for the Cognitive Science of Language
The Center for the Cognitive Science of Language (CCSL) at Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) is an open and international research institution that takes the research of Chinese as a Second Language Acquisition, Cognitive Science of Language and Brain Science as its focus. Researchers at CCSL mainly conduct studies in language acquisition and cognition, psycholinguistics, language & cognitive neuroscience, cognitive simulation of language, etc. CCSL opens the“language Acquisition and Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory”, which includes Eye-tracking Lab, Experimental Phonetics Lab, EEG Lab, fNIRS Lab and MEG Lab with professional and advanced experimental equipment for scientific research.
In order to promote international academic exchanges and cooperation, and to spur the development of the study on cognitive science of language, we hereby hunt postdoctoral researchers worldwide.
- Possess a doctorate degree; have excellent performances on both study aspects and moral aspects; be in good health; aged under 35.
- Applicants’ Ph.D. period should not exceed 3 years；
- Be able to conduct full-time postdoctoral research while working in the postdoctoral research institution. The in-service applicants must be full-time off the previous work and engage in postdoctoral research at CCSL, BLCU；
- PhD graduates or non-working applicants are preferred；
- Postdoctorals with teacher qualifications are preferred.
Materials Required for Application
- BLCU Postdoctoral Application Form（Attachment 3）; Applicants’ List of Scientific Research Achievements（Attachment 4）; and Brief Form of Postdoctoral Applicants（Attachment 5）（click Read Moreat the end to access，code：yzjd）;
- Photocopies of doctoral qualifications and degree certificates (the oversea students shall provide the photocopies of the certificates of the international academic degree and diploma)；
- Recommendation letters from two experts in the research field (one of them should from the applicant’s doctoral advisor; international students or foreign applicants shall provide at least one recommendation letter from an international expert;
- Certificate of the listed scientific achievements, including project approval specification, copies of academic papers; cover, catalog, and copyright page of the monograph, and award certificate, etc.
- Copies of PhD dissertation.
The personnel office of BLCU start accepting the applications on the releasing day of the recruitment notice. Applicants are requested to send the demanding materials to the Postdoctoral Management Office of the Personnel Department of BLCU and email the electronic version of Application Form，List of Scientific Research Achievements of the Applicant，and Brief Form of Postdoctoral Applicants （Click “Read the original” at the end of the article to get the application materials, Extract Code: yzjd）to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Ms Fangyan Li, Mr. Xu Wang
Address: Room 1015，New Comprehensive Building，Beijing Language and Culture University，No.15 Xueyuan Road，Haidian District，Beijing，China
Post Code: 100083