- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before December 31, 2021
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
About Yiwu Industrial & Commercial College
Yiwu Industrial & Commercial College (YWICC), located in the world famous trade city—Yiwu, grew out of Hangzhou University-Yiwu, was founded in 1993. The campus covers an area of over 160 acres and boasts a building floorage of 239,000 square meters. It is a beautiful garden-like campus with its picturesque natural scenery and unique architectures. The enrollment of Chinese and international students reaches over 12,000 at present.
The college provides education in a wide range of subjects in 9 faculties, namely School of Humanities& Tourism, School of Mechatronics & IT, School of Economics & Management, School of Foreign Studies, School of Architectural & Civil Engineering, School of Creative Studies, School of Entrepreneurship, School of International Education, and Department of Public Courses, with the number of 3-year academic programs reaching 33. In addition, other education programs such as continuing education and Zhejiang University distance education are also available in YWICC. The college boasts a group of 618 faculty members, 199 of them with senior professional titles, 30 with PhD degrees and 489 with master’s degrees.
Relying on the advantages and demand of Yiwu markets, YWICC has opened up a distinctive way of development on the basis of “pioneering spirit”, shaping its own major educational characteristics among peers in China’s higher learning: Entrepreneurship Education, Innovation Education and International Education. Due to the outstanding achievements made regarding cultivating entrepreneurial and innovative talents and serving local economy, YWICC has been listed among the “Top Quality Vocational Colleges of Zhejiang Province”, the first 7 “Pilot Entrepreneurial Colleges of Zhejiang Province”, the top 50 Social Service Contribution of Vocational Colleges in China, and the top 50 International Influence of Vocational Colleges in China. YWICC is also entitled as “National College Innovation and Entrepreneurship Practical Base” by the Ministry of Education.
- Urban Area of Yiwu, Zhejiang, East China
- Train, Bus and Flight to/from major cities in China
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport – 60 minutes’drive
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport – 3 hours’drive
Fast Facts about YWICC
- Founded in 1993
- Publicly funded Comprehensive Vocational College
- Features in industrial, trade and cross-border E-commerce Subjects
- Campus: over 160 acres
- Faculty: 518
- Enrolment: Full time: 9000, including 800 international students; Part-time: 1000 students
1. To conduct Spanish Listening and Speaking course to Spanish major students.
2. To make 1 or 2 lectures a school year.
3. To prepare and conduct semester test.
1. Native Spanish speakers.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. One year or above Spanish teaching experience.
4. The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.
The college will offer free accommodation, international flight, food & travel bonus for foreign teachers. 12-16 face to face teaching periods (40 mins per period) should be delivered per week.
1. Free accommodation with furniture and necessary electrical appliances.
2. 8,000 Yuan for International flight, 5,000 Yuan for food allowance, 2,200 for traveling in China.
3. Competitive Salary