- Address University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Year Round
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics and Business, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature, Medical & Health Science
- Last Refreshed Mar 7, 2022
- Majors Wanted All Fields Welcome
We are seeking to recruit more talents from all over the world at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (hereafter UESTC). Please find below details of our current specific priorities.
Tenured Full or Associate Professors in the top 100 universities or disciplines (QS/US News /TIMES/ARWU), who is considering a full-time job in CHINA (including individuals who are newly retired and wishing to extend their working careers).
- Computer Science and Technology
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Management Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Foreign Language and Literature
Supporting your work
- A Tenured professor in UESTC will be provided with sufficient research funding according to research proposal.
- Provision of a well-equipped platform such as working and experimental space and facilities.
- Post-doctoral fellows and postgraduate students are partially supported financially by the Government and the University.
- A dedicated personal assistant will be available for daily administration.
- China is developing at an amazing speed and opening up more and more to the outside world. There are more opportunities than ever for international talents to apply for funded research projects at National and Provincial levels.
Supporting your personal life and well-being
- Higher salary – we will guarantee a higher salary than you have now.
- Contribution-Based Bonus – an additional bonus, not exceeding 20% of the basic annual salary, will be provided based on your contribution to the international talent training and cooperation.
- Insurance subsidy – besides the standard work and health insurance provision, a certain amount of funding for business insurance and family insurance etc. can also be provided by the university.
- Accommodation service – we can assist you in finding University-owned or private rented accommodation.
- Supporting partners – the University will assist in finding employment for partners if required.
- International Education Resources for Children – There are many high-quality international schools in Chengdu. The University will provide a certain amount of subsidy if your children require schooling in these international schools.
- New lifestyle – A combination of long history, rich and splendid culture, delicious food, kind people, low living cost and pleasant weather will enrich your experience here.
UESTC (https://en.uestc.edu.cn/) is one of the top 36 Universities, which are included in the “Double-First Construction Initiative” in China. In the latest National Discipline Evaluation, both Electronic Science and Technology and Information and Communication Engineering rank No. 1. According to 2020 US News Best Global Universities Subject Rankings, our featured discipline Electronic Science ranks No. 1 in China and NO.12 worldwide, and Computer Science No. 26 worldwide. UESTC is also renowned in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Neuroscience and Behavior and so on (top 1% in the ESI).
Chengdu, Capital of Sichuan Province, is located in the southwest of China and well known as Homeland for Pandas. It is the biggest and fastest developing city in West China and ranked as one of the most pleasant cities to live in China. It will present you with the opportunity for creating a happy work-life balance with a flexible lifestyle and less pressure. Indeed, it is often said of Chengdu that people who come to live here never want to leave! Chengdu is also an international city with 20 consulates, 2 int’l airports, and over 100 international routes and is investing heavily in transport infrastructure making travel within the city increasingly easy.
You are welcome to visit UESTC anytime at your convenience, and we will pay all your travel and accommodation costs. Please contact Wendy DONG (details below) for more information:
Division of Talents, Human Resources Department
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China