- Address Fudan University, Handan Road, Wujiaochang, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before All Year Round
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Department/School Website igpp.fudan.edu.cn
The Institute for Global Public Policy and the LSE-Fudan Research Centre for Global Public Policy welcome scholars from around the world to stay with us for a given period of time as our visiting scholars.
- Chinese and international scholars with teaching and research related to global public policy and governance; practitioners with related working experiences.
- Priority is given to applicants who may make use of the visit to finish a paper that is to be submitted to the journal Global Public Policy and Governance, or to organize a workshop/conference at IGPP during the visit aiming at publishing a special issue on GPPG.
- Visiting Period: The period of stay can vary between a few days and two months (longer stay may not be financially supported).
- Activities: Visiting scholars may do research, give lectures, participate in/organize workshops, and/or deliver an intensive course. Applicants can discuss their activities with the Institute.
- Round-trip economic flights and local accommodation;
- Research office;
- Living stipends;
- Access to campus facilities;
- Other logistic and academic support.
How to apply
Please fill out the application form and send it with other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Zhang, +86 21-65642019, email@example.com