College English Teacher in Guiyang, Guizhou Province

Guizhou Normal University

Job Overview

More Information



Employer: Guizhou Normal University (website)

Guizhou Normal University (GZNU) has 3 campuses including Baoshan Campus, Baiyun Campus and Huaxi Campus. GZNU comprises 24 schools, a School of Further Education and an independent college (Qiushi College). It has more than 42, 700 full-time students and a faculty team of 2, 599 members in total, including 309 professors and 699 associate professors.


Job Type:

  • Teachers of English Language
  • Vacancies: 1-2



  • Age:20-60 years old
  • Language: native English speaker
  • Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above
  • Working Experience: 2 years experiences in English language teaching


Salary and Benefits

  • Pre-tax salary: 7K for Bachelor’s, 8K for Master’s, 10K for PhD (excellent candidates can be negotiated)
  • No more than 16 classes per week, no office hours, weekends off,
  • On-campus apartment provided
  • Medical allowance RMB 1500/year
  • Travel allowance RMB 2200/year,


Documents that foreign teachers shall provide (for work visa application)

  • 1. Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Work in China (in the attachment)
  • 2. Photocopy of passport(if your family member comes with you ,also his/her Photocopy of passport, and your marriage certificate Need to be Certified by Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your Country )
  • 3. Photocopy of Diploma(Highest Degree Certification Need to be Certified by Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your Country )
  • 4、Certificate of no criminal record issued by country settling down(Need to be Certified by Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your Country )
  • 5. Resume(including the detailed house address, phone number in your country)
  • 6. Photocopy of Health Certificate
  • 7. Recommendation Letter(if you come to our university from other university, you should provide the recommendation letter from original university .You should have at least two years teaching experience. Or if you graduated just now, you should provide a TELF Certificate.)
  • 8. Electronic Photo
  • 9. Photocopy of Health Insurance Certificate (If you donn’t have, you could buy after you come to China)
  • 10. Contract (GZNU provide)
  • 11. The “Z” visa (please provide the pertinent material to us, then we help you get the “Z” visa )

Job Location

Apply for this job
Share this job
Company Information