- Address China, Guizhou, Zunyi, Huichuan District, Dalian Road, 遵义医科大学
- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer Under CNY10k/month USD Under CNY10k/month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Formerly known as Dalian Medical University, Zunyi Medical University was established in 1947. It was moved to Zunyi and renamed as Zunyi Medical College upon the decision of the State Council in 1969 to support the development of Southwestern China. It now owns two campuses in Zunyi and one in Zhuhai, covering a total area of over 186 hectares. It cultivates undergraduates in medicine, education, management, literature, science and engineering, including 27 majors, 4 of which have been defined as national specialties. It has 3 directly-affiliated and 9 non-directly affiliated hospitals. The Directly Affiliated Hospital of ZMU and the Affiliated Stomatological Hospital of ZMU were the first hospitals to reach national top level in Guizhou. There are 1,270 faculties (including those working in 3 directly-affiliated hospitals) and 14,694 students in ZMU. The University has trained hundreds of thousands of talents in medicine and some other fields during the last 70 years.
Full-time college English teacher
- Have about 16-18 classes each week, each class is 45 minutes long;
- Occasionally attend English corners or competitions.
- Under 10,000 RMB/month, based on teacher qualification and experience;
- Transportation allowance of 10,000 RMB Yuan in winter vacation and 10,000 RMB Yuan in summer vacation;
- Free housing will be provided during the contracted year of employment;
- Meal allowance of 12 RMB Yuan for each workday.
Arrival and Orientation
- Pick up at local airport and transportation to the campus;
- Assistance with securing a SIM card and cell phone number;
- Orientation to local supermarkets, shopping malls and transportation.
Nearly 3 paid months of summer and winter vacations;
Free Medical examination after entering China;
Medical Insurance of 900 RMB Yuan/year.
- Bachelor Degree or above ;
- TEFL / TESOL certificate or having at least 2 years’ working experience as an English teacher;
- Being enthusiastic and keen to help Chinese teachers and students in English learning.