- Address Guilin, Guangxi Zhuang, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic language teachers for the following subjects:
We have one vacancy for each subject. The successful candidates will be responsible for teaching college students in various language skills, such as listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
The contract period is one year, starting from September 1, 2023 and ending on August 31, 2024. However, we welcome candidates who are willing to stay longer.
The workload is 16 periods per week, with each period lasting 40 minutes.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
- • Respect and abide by the Chinese culture and laws.
- • Have a strong commitment to language education for college students.
- • Be under 60 years old.
- • Be native speakers of the language they apply for. They must have clear pronunciation and excellent teaching skills.
- • Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- • Have at least two years of full-time language teaching experience or an international language teaching certificate, such as TESOL or TEFL. This requirement can be waived for candidates who have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Language/Linguistics/Education.
The salary will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidates.