- Address 1 Linghai Rd., Dalian, Liaoning Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Average class size: 30 students; average age 20.
- A few adult classes also for the large local port and shipping industry;
- Class level: intermediate and advanced;
- Subjects: speaking (“oral English”), listening comprehension, reading and writing.
- Required Qualifications: BA and one year of overseas ESL/EFL teaching experience and one of the following: BA in ELT; BA in TEFL/TESL or a closely allied field (e.g. Applied Linguistics); an additional 4 or more years EFL/ESL experience.
- Preferred Qualifications: MA in TEFL/TESL or Applied Linguistics, or a one academic year, full time post graduate diploma in TEFL/TESL from a recognized university and two years overseas teaching experience in EFL/ESL.
- Benefit: Rent free; central heating;up-to-date computer; color TV set; air conditioner; fully furnished accommodation (3 rooms, kitchen and shower) including basic utilities; The teachers must pay inbound airfare. At the end of the teaching year, the full roundtrip fare is paid by the university; nearly two months paid winter leave each year;
Review of applications is ongoing. All application material should be typewritten in English. Interested applicants should send the following documents:
- CV or resume;
- a cover letter;
- a photocopy of your passport page containing the photo;
- copies of graduation certificates; and
- two current references.
Initial appointment is subject to a satisfactory medical examination.