- Address China, Heilongjiang, Harbin, Xiangfang District, Mucai Street
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Salary Offer From CNY 18,000/Month USD From CNY 18,000/Month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Employer: Northeast Agricultural University
Founded in 1948, NEAU is a public university established by Heilongjiang Provincial Government and the Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China. It is one of the key universities under the scope of China’s National 211 Project and Mid-west basic competence of higher education Project, and also one of A-level universities in undergraduate education granted by Ministry of Education. It is now a comprehensive university with 16 schools in areas of agriculture, engineering, science, economy and management and art. At present, there are 31107 students, including undergraduates and graduate students. 1487 full-time teachers, including 349 professors.
We have good environment, excellent students and friendly colleagues, welcome to join us! New teachers are expected to start work from March 2023 or Sept. 2023.
- Above BA degree; MA or PhD degree strongly preferred
- No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred
- 20 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period)
- Chinese government culture, laws and regulations should be observed
- Native English applicant
- Major in English/Linguistics/Education is preferred
- Academic English teaching experience preferred
Benefits and Compensations:
- The teacher is paid 18,000-20,000 RMB/month for 12 months (Additional RMB 100/45 minutes if you work over 20 classes a week)
- An apartment is provided. It is a private single room apartment with washroom. Kitchen is not in the room, it is in a shared space.
- Reimbursement of international flight tickets after a year’s work
- Free Health Insurance
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China
Location: 600 Changjiang Rd., Harbin, Heilongjiang Province
About The City – Harbin
Harbin, the renowned ‘Ice City’, is located in the south of Heilongjiang Province, the most northeastern part of China with a shape of a swan when viewed on a map. Not only for the city’s special position, but also as the center of Heilongjiang’s political, economic, educational and cultural life, Harbin is described as the pearl beneath the swan’s neck, and plays a vital role in communications between South and North Asia as well the regions of Europe and the Pacific Ocean.