- Address Sanya, Hainan Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Long-term Recruitment
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Position 1: Teacher For Undergraduate Students (English Majors)
- Position 2: Teacher For Undergraduate Students (Non-English Majors) at relevant Schools
Note: Positions aforementioned should be English teaching. Courses are to be assigned based on the applicant’s qualifications and demand specifications in relevant Schools of USY.
Teaching Staff Criteria
1. Qualification: The qualified candidates should be: under 60 years old; native speaker of English; Bachelor Degree at least, with 2 years formal teaching experience in higher educational institute (Priority is given to Master and Doctorate Degree holders).
2. Workload: 16 class hours per week normally plus a couple of office hours.
3. in excellent physical condition; all applicants should take and pass the physical examination.
4. no undesirable conduct.
5. professional and wholehearted commitment to teaching; willingness to cooperate with colleagues and departmental leaders is of utmost importance.
6. teachers’ qualification certificate, TEFL, ESL or CELTA is preferable.
1. Application Form of Foreign Candidates for Teaching Positions at Sanya University (see attachment one)
2. Detailed CV
3. Passport-sized photo
4. Copy of passport photo page
5. Copies of relevant certificates and diplomas, esp. the highest degree
6. Recommendation Letter or Employment Certificate from the previous employers for all teaching experiences, to confirm the years of teaching experience (if it is a Chinese institution, Recommendation Letter Form for the Foreign Teacher or Expert (see attachment two) should be provided, as required for visa; if it is outside boarders, no limited form requirements)
7. Detailed Health Check Report recently (report in the latest one year is preferable)
8. Application Deadline: Faculty recruitment will continue until the positions are filled
Remuneration Standards for All Positions
1. Salary: In line with the regulations of the Human Resources Department of USY and the candidate’s qualifications.
2. Housing Conditions: free apartment with one bedroom, living room and independent bathroom, well-equipped furniture and bedding.
3. Medical Insurance and Medical Allowance: Comprehensive medical insurance, and a certain amount of medical allowance.
4. Other Welfare: food, transportation, and water and electricity allowance; parties or allowance for all foreign teachers in major holidays; etc.