- Address No.156, Jianshebei Road, Tangshan, Hebei, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Tangshan Normal University was established in 1956, and became one of the first newly built undergraduate universities in Hebei Province in 2000. The university is located in Tangshan, which is an economically-strong city in Hebei Province, and has a prominent location advantage, beautiful environment and rich heritage, providing a favorable environment for the development of the university.
The university has nearly 1,100 staff members, 591 of whom have vice senior professional titles. The number of current full-time undergraduates and junior college students exceeds 18,000. The university has 16 institutions, and 58 undergraduate majors, covering education, literature, science, law, economics, history, management, agronomy, art, and engineering.
Job Position: Foreign English Language Teacher
- Education: Bachelor or above
- Age: under 60 year-old
- Native English speakers
- Teachers who have obtained TEFL / TESOL/CELTA are preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable
- Benefits: Medical insurance; Handling fees for residence permit in China; Transportation allowance for arrival and departure; Vacation, etc.