- Address Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Employer: Fujian Medical University (website)
Fujian Medical University was founded in 1937. In 2003, FJMU was approved by Fujian Provincial People’s Government as one of the key universities for priority development. Now, it consists of Shangjie campus and Taijiang campus. The University has a full-time enrollment of 12,000 undergraduates, and over 2,200 postgraduate and doctoral students. Now, FJMU’s 477 professors and chief physicians, along with 682 associate professors and associate chief physicians, make part of its faculty members and medical personnel totaling up to 5,638, in which there are 528 master’s and doctor’s supervisors. Read More.
We are seeking English teachers who are currently in China to start this job from September 2023. You will have about 16 classes per week, each class for 40 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position. For the time being, we give preference to teachers who are presently in China.
Salary and Benefits
1. Monthly Salary: RMB 8,500-11,000 per month depending on your qualification; higher salary offer to candidates with advanced degrees. You will have opportunities to make extra money by teaching young faculty members/professors oral English.
2. Round-trip international air tickets (no more than RMB 10,000).
3. On-campus housing
1, English Native speakers below 60 years old.
2, Holders of Bachelor’s degree or higher
3, Either a minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience or TEFL/CELTA/TESOL Certificate
4, If you are from a non-English speaking country, you must have a degree related to English Education from a native English-speaking country. You also need to have at least 2 years full-time teaching experience plus a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL Certificate