- Address USTC, Baohe District, Hefei, Anhui, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website igp.ustc.edu.cn
The Institute of Geometry and Physics at University of Science and Technology of China welcomes applications for positions in mathematical sciences. The Center is seeking in particular candidates with strong background in differential geometry, algebraic geometry, topology and quantum field theory.
Applications from all well qualified candidates are highly encouraged. The position comes with competitive starting salary and benefits.
Postdoc/Research Assistant Professor
- This position is for Ph.D. recipients with outstanding research ability. This position is for 2 years with the possibility of renewal of another year.
Assistant Professor (Tenure-track)
- This position is for Ph.D. recipients with postdoc experience. Applicants need to have excellent teaching ability and an established record of publications in top field journals. This tenure-track position has a six-year duration.
- Visiting scholars will be appointed as visiting assistant professors, visiting associate professors or visiting full professors depending on experience.
Outstanding mathematicians are welcome to apply for all positions including Associate and Full Professors.
Applicants should submit the following documents online at https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/igp
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Teaching Statement
- Publication List
- Four Reference Letters (At least one of them will address the teaching ability of the applicant.)