- Address 393 Middle Huaxia Road, Pudong, Shanghai
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
- Majors Wanted industry design, interaction design, human computer interaction, design engineering, materials and design, design/art theory.
- Department/School Website http://sca.shanghaitech.edu.cn/
Established in November in 2017, the School of Creativity and Art aims to develop an institute of higher education that is at the forefront of our country. We will be fully engaged internationally to promote innovation and collaboration of design and creative arts with advanced science and technology to provide a pioneering platform for study, research, experiment, exchange, growth and breakthroughs. Our goal is to challenge the next generation of creative art professionals to inject new inspirations and momentum into China and provide humanity advances in our cultural and spiritual lives.
We are seeking candidates with strong interests and track records in teaching and research in combining design, art and technology.
Preferred academic disciplines include but are not limited to: industry design, interaction design, human computer interaction, design engineering, materials and design, design/art theory.
-Ph.D. degree in above disciplines;
-Strong teaching ability and research productivity;
-Strong interests and track records or demonstrated potentials in applying innovative technologies to design and art
Salary and Benefits
Salary and startup funds are highly competitive, commensurate with experience and academic accomplishment. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package, including on-campus housing, to the tenure-track faculty and eligible dependents. All tenure-track faculty members at ShanghaiTech University will be reviewed for evaluation and promotion to tenure in accordance with international practice.
Submit (PDF version) to: [email protected] or at this website and indicate the recruitment ads source (ChinaUniversityJobs.com). For more information, visit http://sca.shanghaitech.edu.cn
1. Personal Resume with detailed information including study and work experience, published academic papers/books, scientific research projects hosted, academic rewards, etc.
2. a 1-page teaching plan, including the name of the available courses and a brief description of the course content
3. a 1-page research plan, including research interests and future plan
4. copies of 3 most significant publications/ design works