- Address Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Jiangxi Agricultural University (JXAU), located in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, is a national key university jointly established by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People’s Republic of China, the State Forestry and Grassland Administration of the People’s Republic of China and the People’s Government of Jiangxi Province. Read More.
- 16 teaching sessions per week, each teaching session lasts 45 minutes
- Teaching English courses as a teacher for English Major
- Assisting in the development of English language skills of Chinese teachers
- Taking an active part in on-campus activities as requested
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor or higher Degree
- 2 years teaching experiences or TEFL Certificate preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills
- Clear criminal records / DBS check
- In a good state of physical and mental health
Salary and Benefits
- A fixed remunerative salary package about 9,000-10,000 RMB/month, which is non-negotiable because budget is fixed
- Complementary benefits including international airfare
- Free accommodation on campus
- Insurances allowance, which are required by China’s laws and regulations
Work Location: Nanchang, Jiangxi Province
“Our university is located at the foot of Meiling Mountain, a 4A-level scenic spot. You can see the mountains from the campus. The school has a beautiful environment and is suitable for teachers who love nature.
Our campus has convenient transportation, and there are many bus lines directly to the school. It is 5 minutes drive from Shuanggang Station of Metro Line 1, 10 minutes drive from the city central town of Honggutan, 15 minutes drive from Changbei International Airport, and 20 minutes drive from Nanchang West High-speed Railway Station.”
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to submit your application.