- Address Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before No Deadline Date
- Discipline Science & Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics and Business, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
About Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen（HITSZ）
Established in 2002,approved by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School(HITSZ) aiming at full-time post-graduate education, was co-founded by Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) and Shenzhen Municipal Government. There are 2500 graduate students on campus now and this number will reach 9000 in the year 2020, among which 3500 are graduate candidates and 5500 undergraduate students (international students included). Located in the University Town of beautiful Shenzhen, HITSZ is jointly run by Chinese key universities and Shenzhen City. HITSZ is a research-intensive institution and has a strong reputation for research innovation and excellence. With the support from Shenzhen City, HITSZ has become a home of many outstanding professors and researchers worldwide, by offering them with a thriving intellectual climate and extraordinary opportunities for multi-disciplinary interaction and ground-breaking collaborative research locally and worldwide. For more information, please visit our website: https://www.hitsz.edu.cn/en/
Salary and Benefit
HITSZ offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Salary and rank will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen has a commitment to ensuring that staff are appointed on the basis of merit, regardless of ethnic origin, sex or disability, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, marital status, caring or parental responsibilities, age, or beliefs on matters such as religion and politics.
Qualifications & Responsibility
HITSZ invites applications from qualified individuals for faculty positions at the rank of Full/Associate/Assistant Professor, in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science and Technology
- Control Science and Engineering
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Urban Planning
- Finance and Economics
- Humanity and Art
- Management Science and Engineering
- Space science
Applicants must possess a Ph.D. in a related discipline and have demonstrated evidence of research and teaching excellence. Each successful candidate is expected to establish and/or sustain a vigorous research program in his/her specialized areas and to contribute to high-quality undergraduate and graduate education in his/her specialized areas in English.
How to apply
Once you have seen a vacancy that you are interested in, we recommend that you make an application by email.
For queries regarding the application, please email the HR Recruitment Team, Email: email@example.com. Telephone +86-755-26033365.
1. Use Chrome browser to open the website ‘zp.hitsz.edu.cn’, complete the registration procedure and fill in the resume online.
Attention: Please finish registration by using E-mail account, the application system can only support for login with personal computer, After receive verifying link, it can only be opened by using Chrome browser. Otherwise, maybe fail to log in.
2. Upload attachment of a cover letter. It may include three parts: an introduction explaining why you should be considered for the job, expected contributions to the school in terms of research, and future work plan;
3. Upload attachment of Three letters of recommendation
4. Upload attachment of Electronic copies of supporting documents, including diploma, lists of publications and achievements, etc.
Mr. Xu Jianping
Office of Human Resources
Room H723, HIT Campus, The University Town of Shenzhen,
Xili, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P.R.China
Tel: (0086) 755-86249132
Fax: (0086) 755-26032022