- Address 1 Linghai Rd., Dalian, Liaoning Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Science & Engineering
Lecturer in Nautical Science
The responsibility will be, but not limited to, the teaching and training of deck students (cadets) in the specialization subjects of:
- Ship stability Cargo handling
- Ship maneuvering Marine radar and ARPA
- ECDIS Marine meteorology
- Seamanship Marine casualty investigation
- Ship master business Ship safety management
- Native English speaker
- Professional qualification: Master Mariner’s Certificate of Competence (COC), unlimited.
- At least five (5) year’s sea experience as the ship’s master.
- Educational qualification: Master’s degree or above in nautical science or relevant disciplines; or Bachelor’s degree in nautical science