- Address 1088 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public innovation university led and managed by Guangdong Province and established by Shenzhen with the power of the whole city, aimed at quickly completing an international high-level research university and an important base for China’s research of significant sciences and technologies and cultivation of top innovation talents. SUSTECH adheres to the school-establishing spirits “dare to break through and dare to try, be realistic and pragmatic, reform and innovate, pursue excellence” and highlights the running characteristics “knowledge creation, innovation, entrepreneurship”.
Established in August 2016, the Arts Center of Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech Arts Center) has always focused on the great goal of Southern University of Science and Technology to be a world-class research university, with its vision to build an international high-level university art center of science and technology, aiming to cultivate top innovative talents with excellent aesthetic taste and cultural and artistic accomplishment. In order to further advance the disciplinary development, SUSTech Arts Center hereby openly recruits two full-time lecturers. Warmly welcome the experts and scholars to apply.
- He/she obtained a doctorate degree in arts (Conducting, Composition, History of Chinese and Western Music, Music Aesthetics, History of Western Art, Choreography, Drama, Film Choreographer, Design, etc.);
- Have the fluent English conversation and exchange skills, and those who master a second foreign language shall be in priority;
- Have the ability to open a school-wide optional course of general education;
- Ideally have the relevant work experience of more than three years, and those who have the experience in college teaching shall be in priority;
- In addition to teaching, the work content covers the school art troupe construction and management and the campus activity planning so those who have the relevant experience shall be in priority.
Please send you applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to join our team, please click the apply link below and provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- PhD certificate
- Five published articles (Within the last five years)
- Executive summary of academic achievements & proposed research or work plan (1000 words)
- Letter of recommendation and the names and email addresses of 3 referees (university professors)