- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website wanglab.sjtu.edu.cn
About the Job:
The Wireless Networking and Artificial Intelligence Lab at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (http://wanglab.sjtu.edu.cn) is recruiting two postdocs in the following areas:
(1) Wireless communications and networking, particularly B5G/6G communications, next general wireless LANs, and wireless mesh networks;
(2) Distributed machine learning and cloud-native edge computing for 6G networks.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
1) Ph.D. degree in wireless communication, wireless networking, edge computing, and machine learning from a renowned university;
2) Publications as a first author in top tier journals and conferences;
3) Independent researcher and passionate team leader/player;
4) Good skills in mentoring graduate students.
The annual salary is expected to be 80-90K USD (the actual amount depends on the candidate’s research experience).
If interested, please send your CV with a list of two references, 3 representative papers, and a personal statement to Professor Xudong Wang at email@example.com. Please make sure the subject of your email is “Application for Postdoc Fellow”. We will keep your information confidential.
* Please mention ChinaUniversityJobs.com when submitting your application.