- Address Shangha Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- Qualification PhD USD Month
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Last Refreshed Mar 5, 2022
1. Areas of Research：
- a． Fundamentals of solidification；
- b．Additive manufacturing of metallic alloys
- c． Investment casting
2. Job Responsibilities
- a. Apply for national and Shanghai postdoctoral funds and National Natural Science Foundation of China and other topics, preside over or participate in various scientific research projects;
- b. Measurements & data analysis, presenting & publishing research results,
- c. Co-supervision of students & research assistants.
3. Conditions of application
- a. Experience with the microstructural characterization of structure and extended defects using optical spectroscopy, electron microscopy, and other techniques along with theoretical and numerical multi-scale modeling of solidification phenomena in additive manufacturing or investment casting is an asset.
- b. Earned PhD degree in physics, material science, mechanical engineering or related field is required for this position.
- a. 250,000 RMB per year. Over than 350,000 RMB per year if selected into the National Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program and Shanghai Super Postdoctoral Program;
- b. In accordance with the post-doctoral management policies of Shanghai and Shanghai Jiaotong University, handle matters related to settlement and five social insurances and one housing fund;
- c. The first post-doctorate employment period is 2 years, and the post-doctorate can be extended for 2 years after passing the evaluation. The school provides exclusive promotion channels for outstanding post-doctoral fellows: When a post-doctoral student leaves the station, those who meet the school’s application requirements are encouraged and supported to apply for school principals to hire faculty;
- d. You can apply for a postdoctoral apartment, and your children can enjoy the relevant treatment stipulated by the school when they enter the nursery school.
5. Introduction of Institute of Solidification Science and Technology
The Institute of Solidification Science and Technology is a secondary research institution under the School of Materials Science and Engineering of Shanghai Jiaotong University. It is mainly engaged in research on advanced high temperature materials and their precision forming theories and applications. In response to major national needs, the Institute has achieved a series of results in the investment casting of complex thin-walled superalloy castings, additive manufacturing, and the refinement and purification of metal melts. Undertook the National Natural Science Foundation of China’s innovation groups, major projects and instrument special projects, and received support from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Science and Technology, and a number of scientific research projects in Shanghai. Won the second prize of National Technology Invention, the first prize of Technology Invention of the Ministry of Education, and the first prize of Shanghai Technology Invention and other scientific research awards.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to Prof. Anping Dong by email: email@example.com. TEL: 13817882779（WeChat ID）