- Address Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
Two postdoctoral positions in theoretical quantum information science are available in the group of Prof. Huangjun Zhu in Department of Physics, Fudan University. The positions are expected to start in the middle of 2023 with some flexibility and last for one to three years. Successful applicants will receive competitive salary, sufficient travel funding, and other benefits from the university.
Applicants should get PhD in physics, mathematics, or computer science (after Jan 2018 and before July 2023), with strong research track record and ability of independent research. Experiences in some of the following topics are appreciated.
- Quantum characterization, verification, and validation (QCVV)
- Quantum measurements and quantum metrology
- Quantum control
- Quantum computing, quantum algorithm, and quantum error correction
- Quantum machine learning
Interested candidates please send CV (with a research statement and a list of publications) and pdf files of three representative works to Prof. Zhu via email email@example.com; three recommendation letters are expected to be sent by the recommenders directly.
Application deadline: 31 Mar 2023.