- Address 320 Yueyang Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Long-term Valid
- Discipline Medical & Health Science
- Department/School Website www.sinh.cas.cn
The Shanghai Institute of Nutrition and Health (SINH) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) is a national institution of China focusing on research in the areas of nutrition, chronic diseases, aging, and food safety with emphasis on application and biotechnology development. It was founded in 2016 by merging four institutes and two centers of the Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences of CAS.
1. Metabolic homeostasis and intervention of chronic diseases;
2. Immune dysfunction in chronic diseases;
3. The interplay between chronic disease and aging.
1. Human nutrition, metabolism and epidemiology;
2. Nutrient sensing and metabolic regulation;
3. Toxicology and detection technology of food borne diseases;
4. Tumor microenvironment, immunity and intervention;
5. Genetics and environment interaction of complex diseases;
6. Mechanism and intervention of aging;
7. Bioinformatics and medical informatics;
8. Computational biology.
1. Candidates both in China and abroad are encouraged to apply.
2. Candidates should have significant research accomplishments in relevant research fields, the potential to develop into an independent scientist and fit in the overall research schemes of the institute.
3. Candidates should have the spirit of team work with solid research ethics.
1. SINH will help the approved candidates to establish research groups by hiring research assistants, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students.
2. SINH will provide a satisfactory research facility with attractive start-up fund.
3. SINH will offer competitive salary, temporary rental accommodation and house-buying allowance.
1. A curriculum vitae including education, working experiences, publication list, research achievement, future research plans, and contact information;
2. Three letters of recommendation, sent directly to SINH from referees;
3. Copies of three representative papers;
4. Copies of certificates of employment and doctoral degree;
5. Other documents if necessary.
Mrs. MU Jing, Mrs. CHEN Jianhong
Office of Human Resources and Education, SINH
No. 320 Yueyang Road, Shanghai, 200031, P. R. China
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Phone: +86-21-54920481; 54920027