To establish a world-class research center in metabolism and integrative biology, Fudan University launched the Institute of Metabolism and Integrative Biology (IMIB) in Spring, 2018. IMIB is located at the Jiangwan Campus of Fudan University, Shanghai, China. It occupies ~16, 000 square meters of laboratory space in a brand-new research building. With generous support from Fudan University, IMIB will build state-of-the-art facilities including an advanced imaging center, a lipidomics and metabolomics center, and an animal facility.IMIB is planning to recruit ~30 independent principle investigators (PIs) and unlimited number of postdoctoral fellows internationally. Highly competitive start-up packages/salaries/housing allowance will be provided for the qualified candidates.
Qualifications for PIs or Postdoctoral fellows:
- Research areas include (but not limited to): metabolic research, cell biology, genetics, immunology, lipidomics and metabolomics, imaging, bioinformatics, biophysical modelling and engineering.
- Senior PIs: Tenured associate professor/professor or equivalent in top-ranked universities with established track record and reputation in the above areas
- Junior PIs: At least 3 years postdoctoral research experience, achieve original scientific research results and have great potential for development.
- Postdoctoral fellows: A doctoral degree with publications in reputable journals.
1. Cover Letter
2. CV with Publication List
3. Statement of Research Summary and Research Proposal
4. 3 Letters of Reference
No expiration date for this advertisement. If interested, please send above documents to Professor. Shimin Zhao [email protected] and Dr Yun Chen ([email protected]).