- Address 224 Waterloo Rd, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- Qualification PhD USD Month
The Faculty now invites applications for the following position:
Project Assistant (PR0556/22-23)
The appointee is expected to provide research and administrative support on research-related initiatives in areas related to enhancing intergenerational university-community engagements. Duties will also include making connections with community stakeholder groups, identifying research participants, conducting interviews and surveys, coordination and implementation of research project activities, literature review, and drafting of reports and related research materials with text and graphics.
• A bachelor’s degree in any disciplines, training in social sciences/human services would be an asset;
• A good command of spoken and written English;
• Ability and experience to conduct interviews with older people and youth;
• Strong experience in networking with local older people and youth; and
• Willing to learn, hardworking, responsible, and detail-oriented.
The appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (https://jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those who are not invited for interview 8 weeks after submission of the application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at https://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.