- Address 224 Waterloo Rd, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- Qualification PhD
CENTRE FOR QUANTITATIVE SYSTEMS BIOLOGY
Research Assistant/Senior Research Assistant (PR0183/23-24)
We are recruiting 1-2 Research Assistant(s) (RA) or Senior Research Assistant(s) (SRA) to pursue highly collaborative and interdisciplinary projects of developing new cancer immunotherapy, using novel 3D tumor organoid models and 3D single-cell imaging. The incumbent(s) will learn cutting-edge techniques in immuno-oncology studies and drug discovery, collaborate with experts in the field, and develop critical research skills. For more information about the research projects and the principle investigator, Prof. Jue Shi, please refer to the following webpage: https://physics.hkbu.edu.hk/people/prof-shi-jue-jade
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in any science or engineering subject, including but not limited to Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacology, Medicine, Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering;
- No previous research experience is required, though applicants with experiences in cell culture are preferred;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Good communication skills.
- A highly competitive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience will be provided.
The initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract between 6 to 12 months. Thereafter, re-appointment will be subject to mutual agreement, or the incumbent(s) may choose to pursue PhD with full fellowship support upon mutual agreement. Enquiries about the post can be directed to Prof. Jue Shi via email@example.com.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (https://jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those who are not invited for interview 8 weeks after the submission of the application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at https://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of the offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.