- Address China, Qingdao, Chengyang District, Tieqishan Road
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Teaching English as a Second Language in China
Qualifications & Requirements
- Native English speaking countries: UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are preferred.
- Good health condition, between the ages of 25 and 60.
- Bachelor degree or above, at least 2 years English teaching experience or 120-hr TESOL/TEFL certificate or equivalent certificates are required.
- Behave properly, dedicated to students and education and have a high sense of responsibility.
- The workload should not exceed 16 class hours per week, 50mins/class hour.
- The courses are mainly Oral English, Listening, Writing and Literature.
- Participate in student activities and provide extracurricular tutoring and guidance for students.
Salary & Benefits:
- The monthly salary is above RMB 9000 Yuan before tax, depending on qualifications.
- Free on-campus accommodation with free utilities, or allowance for apartment.
- Working meals allowance 200 Yuan (RMB) per month.
- Allowance of international round way airfare reimbursement for one academic year contract
- Foreign insurance Provided.
1 – 3 years
- Cover letter and personal resume;
- Recent reference letters (at least one from the latest employer);
- Copies of degree/diploma and related certificates;
- Copy of the photo page of the passport