- Address Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed Mar 2, 2022
1. Introduction to LETD
Established on June 17, 2020, the Research Center for Foreign Language Education and Teacher Development (LETD) is subordinate to the Institute of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences of Beijing Normal University.
The LETD is committed to foreign language education and teacher development in Guangdong-Hong Kong- Macao Greater Bay Area and in China at large. Drawing on the resources of the School of Foreign Languages and Literature of Beijing Normal University, the center has a staff from the School of Foreign Languages of BNUZ and will recruit scholars and researchers at home and abroad, with an aim of building a team to produce high-quality scientific research achievements in the field of foreign language education and teacher development.
The center has three priorities– 1) to provide foreign language services for Zhuhai Campus, including foreign language teaching; 2) to provide foreign language teacher training services for the Greater Bay Area and China at large; and 3) to conduct comprehensive and in-depth research on foreign language education and teacher development.
2. Recruitment Information
Disciplines/Majors: English language and literature, foreign language education, and foreign language teacher development
Positions are available for :
(1) Outstanding talents renowned at home and abroad with outstanding achievements in the discipline;
(2) Leading talents with great research ability and achievements, and with the capability of playing a leading role in team building and talent training.
(3) Top-notch talents with good research ability and achievements, and with peer recognition and certain influence in the academic field.
Note: For the above three types of talents, they should have a professorship in a top-ranking university at home or abroad.
(4) Youth talents (no more than 42 years old) with excellent scientific and technological innovation potential, and good teamwork spirit. They could be outstanding doctors or post-doctors, or outstanding young scholars/researchers with more than two years of teaching and scientific research experience in a university.
(5) Key teaching fellow with a PhD or post-doctors (no more than 45 years old) to engage in teaching and scientific research.
Note: For the first four types of talents, salary will be competitive in the Greater Bay Area; a research start-up grant and accommodation or a rental grant will be provided.
For the Key teaching fellows, salary will be competitive in the field. Accommodation or a rental grant will be provided.
3. Number of Positions: 6
4. Contact Information
Contact Person: Professor Tao