- Address Chongqing Institute of Foreign Studies, Chongqing, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Chongqing Institute of Foreign Studies is a comprehensive collage founded in November 2001. Based on decades ’development, CIFS has expanded its teaching and research fields to Language, Management, Economics, literature, Art for Bachelor’s Degree. CIFS focuses on creating a diverse and inclusive campus culture. The inspiring open lectures given by our foreign experts, various student clubs and organizations, and a wide range of cultural festivals and campus events invigorate the school.
CIFS has two campuses, one in Yubei and the other in Qijiang. The Yubei campus is located in Liangjiang New Area, featuring convenient transport, complete functions and well-equipped facilities. The Qijiang Campus lies in the suburban Qijiang District, and provides modern residence halls and high-tech teaching buildings. CIFS enjoys perfect campus condition, strong and high level education system and distinguishing feature and offers bachelor’s programs in various fields.
In order to further improve the internationalization level of our school and meet the needs of foreign language teaching, we are now recruiting outstanding foreign teachers at home and abroad.
- 1. Specialty areas: Spanish.
- 2. Job positions: full-time foreign teachers for language courses; the contract duration is one year, and it can be renewed upon negotiation after the expiration of the contract.
- 1. Abide by the Constitution, laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China; respect the customs and culture of the Chinese nation; no legal disputes or criminal records in their country of origin;
- 2. All foreign teachers should come from the native-speaking countries corresponding to their specialty areas;
- 3. Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree and above preferred. French and Portuguese foreign teachers are required to teach courses of language pedagogy, so education background in language pedagogy preferred.
- 4. Teaching certificate or at least 2 years of relevant full-time teaching experience (official certification is required).
- 5. Candidates must be physically healthy, with good personal qualities and a rigorous, realistic, and scientific working style. Candidates should also have healthy mental quality and good team spirit. Candidates are ideally under 58 years old (those with excellent conditions could be placed less restrictions on the age).
Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Location: Qijiang campus and Yubei campus in Chongqing
- 2. Tasks: To teach courses in speaking, listening, writing, reading and culture of their native countries.
- 3. Workload: 14-18 class hours per week plus other supporting work for the college such as teaching workshops, English competition tutoring, and participating in some activities like opening ceremony and commencement.