- Address HBUT Finland Campus, Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT, Lappeenranta, Finland
- Qualification Masters USD Month
- Discipline Science & Engineering
Hebei University of Technology Finland Campus, co-founded by Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) and Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology (LUT) in Finland, is a pioneer in establishing undergraduate-level overseas campuses in developed countries. LUT University, founded in 1969, is one of the three most prestigious universities of science and technology in Finland, enjoying the reputation of “cradle of modern industrial manufacturing engineers in Finland”. LUT was ranked among the top 201–300 out of 1115 universities in the 2021 Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings. In the most recent QS rankings published in June 2021, LUT’s position was 414th among a total of 1300 universities listed. It is also ranked by Firetail as one of the world’s 20 most promising universities.
Based on the double first-class discipline “Advanced Equipment Engineering and Technology” of HEBUT, the Campus offers four undergraduate programs: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology, and Software & Systems Engineering. The Campus recruits students from China, Finland and other countries.
The Campus adopts the “1+3” training mode. Students study on Tianjin campus in the first academic year and continue to study in Finland in the second to fourth academic year. Subject courses are taught in English.
Full-time teachers teach in Finland from January to April AND from September to December each year.
Part-time teachers teach in Finland from January to April OR from September to December each year.
1) Computer-related professional background and no more than 70 years old;
2) Sound professional ethics;
3) Proficient in English;
4) Enough expertise to fulfill job responsibilities.
(1) Undertaking the teaching tasks of subject courses. Full-time teachers need to teach 5 courses or 300 class hours per academic year, and part-time teachers need to teach 2 courses or 100 class hours per academic year.
(2) Participating in teaching research, teaching reform, curriculum construction and so on.
Full-time teacher: 400,000 to 600,000 RMB per year.
Part-time teacher: 2250 Euros per month (before tax), 75 Euros per day (before tax) for less than one month. The class fee is in accordance with the “Class Fee Standard for Expatriate Teachers of Hebei University of Technology Finland Campus”. Finland Campus pays flight tickets (no more than 2 round trips per year), visas, medical insurance and house rent for part-time teachers.