- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
I. Program Introduction
Starting from 2021, the National Natural Science Foundation of China has established the Research Fund of International Young Scientists. Yunnan University sincerely invites outstanding young talents from overseas to apply. Click here for more information: http://www.nsfc.gov.cn/publish/portal0/tab434/info79819.htm
II. Salary, Welfare and Job Security
All those who apply for and are selected into the Research Fund of International Young Scientists through Yunnan University will be hired as “Yunnan University Donglu Principal Professor” and enjoy the corresponding support conditions for this position.
Salary and Welfare
Salary and welfare include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive monetized salary. A salary system of “basic annual salary + talent allowance + performance reward” is implemented. The university provides a basic annual salary and talent allowance not less than 600,000 yuan /year, as well as yearly performance rewards according to performance of duties.
2. Housing subsidy of 2 million yuan. (The housing price around the Chenggong campus of Yunnan University is about 12,000 yuan/square meter.)
3. Institution-related social insurance, medical insurance and provident fund.
4. High-quality educational resources are available, such as access to the affiliated kindergarten, affiliated elementary school and affiliated secondary school. Spouses will be provided with work at the university, depending on the situation.
5. Eligible candidates will be recommended to apply for various National and Yunnan Provincial Talent Programs.
1. Sufficient work start-up funds. In addition to the State’s funding, the university will provide no less than 5 million yuan for experimental science and engineering candidates and no less than 1.5 million yuan for non-experimental science candidates.
2. The university will provide corresponding laboratory space and office facilities according to work needs.
3. Recruit doctoral and master candidates. Candidates can independently form an academic team including doctoral students, postdoctoral fellows and full-time researchers.
III. Application Materials and Contact Information
Application materials include an application letter, resume and a portfolio of representative works.
|Contact departments||Office of Human Resources||Office of Science and Technology|
|Contacts||Mr. Zhang||Mr. Xiao|
<Please reference the source “ChinaUniversityJobs.com” when submitting your application.>