- Address Pidu, Chengdu, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The appointee will be required to:
1. work in Hongguang campus, Pidu District, Chengdu, China
2. teach 512 hours/academic year, course contents may include speaking, listening, reading & writing, cultures of English native-speaking countries, etc.
3. help with English proofreading 20,000 words/quarterly.
4. perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Office or his/her delegates.
1. be English-native speakers;
2. hold a Bachelor’s degree or above;
3. have experiences in teaching English to speakers of other languages (supporting documents are needed);
4. aged under 50, have a passion for teaching, being physically and mentally healthy, being professional and ethical,
5. be good team player;
6. comply with laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China without legal dispute or criminal record in China and his/her original residence (supporting documents are needed).