- Address China, Heilongjiang, Harbin, Xiangfang District, Mucai Street
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc.
1. Native English speaker
2. Age under 60 according to the Chinese Work Visa Policy (Category B)
3. Have a degree of bachelor’s or above, master’s degree preferred
4. Have at least one year of English teaching experience
Salary and Benefits
1. Salary: RMB 10,000 – RMB 12,000/month, paid winter and summer vacation
2. Extra class pay: RMB 100/class.
3. Free round trip flight after completion of one year contract
4. On campus accommodation provided for free
5. Health insurance provided
Foreign Faculty Size: 6
Location: 600 Changjiang Rd., Harbin, Heilongjiang Province
About The City – Harbin
Harbin, the renowned ‘Ice City’, is located in the south of Heilongjiang Province, the most northeastern part of China with a shape of a swan when viewed on a map. Not only for the city’s special position, but also as the center of Heilongjiang’s political, economic, educational and cultural life, Harbin is described as the pearl beneath the swan’s neck, and plays a vital role in communications between South and North Asia as well the regions of Europe and the Pacific Ocean.